In the News: See Who's Talking About Us
See How We're Making Waves in the Media with Mentions from Top Companies, TV Stations, Podcasts, Articles, and Speaking Engagements.
FEATURE AND ARTICLE
Insider Advice: 11 Experts Share Tips on Discussing Your Salary Expectations
To build your negotiation toolkit and help you feel more calm and collected when talking salary, we asked 11 human resource managers, hiring managers, negotiation experts, and career coaches to share their top advice for discussing salary expectations.
Black Women Executives Give Advice On Being Your Salary A Leader Expectations
Unbothered had the opportunity to sit down with Black Enterprise’s Chief Content Officer, Alisa Gumbs, Executive Prep Chief Bridge Architect, Dethra Giles, and CEO of SoulWork &   Six Figures, Stephanie Heath. , , , , , ,
16 Top Career Coaches in 2022 (That’ll Boost Your Career)
Looking to level up your career in 2022? These 16 career coaches can help you improve your resume, land a new job, and thrive.
How to get the most out of hiring a career coach
Before you sign an agreement with a coach, be sure to set yourself up for success. success. success.success. success. success.
2022 - 2023
- Insider Advice: 11 Experts Share Tips on Discussing Your Salary Expectations - Inhersight
- Black Women Executives Give Advice On Being A Leader - Refinery29
- Elevate Your Career - SoulWork & Six Figures - Go Solo
- How to Improve Your Active Listening Skills as a Coach - The Wellness Society
- 16 Top Career Coaches in 2022 (That’ll Boost Your Career) - Novoresume
- The Top 20s Do’s and Don’ts of Salary Negotiation, According to Expert Career Coaches - Elpha
- Nobody wants to be the target of mansplaining at work. Here's how to shut down the office - Business Insider
- 27 Best Life Coach Websites + Coaching Website Blueprint - Coach Foundation
- 19 experts share tips on boosting employee morale in the workplace - Pumble
- How to get the most out of hiring a career coach - Fast Company
- How to Break Through Your Career Indecision - Elpha
2019 - 2021
- Stephanie Heath: Resident Interview + Salary Negotiation Coach - So She Slays
- The Top 10 Career Coaches To Follow - Yahoo! Finance
- How Do You Manage Anxiety During A Job Search? - HR Tech Series
- Job Searching Is Hard, So Is Dealing With Depression—Here’s What to Know If You’re Doing Both - The Muse
- Market Business Insider: The Top 10 Career Coaches To Follow - Insider
- Job Coach Stephanie Heath Talks Why Soul Alignment & Facebook Groups Are Essential To The Job Search - Madamenoir
- Career Development Coach Motivates Job Seekers - Citizen Newspaper Group
- 4 Strategies For Managing Your Job Search Anxiety - Fast Company
- Nervous About Socializing In The Office Again? Here's How To Break The Ice - CNN Business
- Companies like Basecamp and Coinbase have tried to ban political discussions at work—experts say it’s not that simple - CNBC Make It
- Legacy Speaks Book Launch Inspirational Book Written By Powerhouse Women - Prlog
- 9 Zoom Fatigue Tips That’ll Help You Hate the Video-Meeting Grind a Little Less - Well + Good
- Legacy Speaks Book Launch Inspirational Book Written By Powerhouse Women - Express Press Release
- New Year – New Job: Taking A Career In A Different Direction - Weird N Wired
- 7 Coaches Share How They Use LinkedIn - Lovely Impact
BLACK ENTERPRISE 2023
WOMEN OF POWER SUMMIT
JANE DUE PROCESS
Being the CEO of Your Career: A Leadership Skills Workshop for Social Impact Professionals
Stephanie Heath is a Job Search and Offer Negotiation Expert that helps minorities, immigrants and soft-spoken men and women land their dream career. She is the modern-day Jamaican-American Gabby B, advocate for the underpaid and creator of the world-renowned Six-Figure Catalyst career coaching program.
Her global online business has transformed the lives of thousands of underpaid and unappreciated corporate workers by teaching them how to tap into their corporateWORTH, interview effectively and negotiate high six-figure salaries to transition their job and begin their CAREER.
Her work has been featured in countless platforms like CNN, NBC, Fast Company, Well + Good, Real Simple, Cheddar TV, hellogiggle.com, themuse.com and LinkedIn. She’s hosted 100 + attendee in person and online workshops and turned awkward interviewees into confident MULTIPLE OFFER go-getters around the world.
Stephanie is a hard-hitting New Yorker that renewed her own sanity and self-worth after a two-year sabbatical living in Japan. Hint - she thinks we ALL need one! However, now she’s committed to guaranteeing her clients attain dream-worthy offer packages while championing vegan junk food like it's her day job.
Say hello to her here:
INTERESTED IN INTERVIEWING STEPHANIE?
Great! Reach out here and we'll be in touch.
Join the email list
Get the tools you need to discreetly resign and accept your next soul aligned offer.