Client Service Agreement
CLIENT SERVICES AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”)
This Agreement is made effective as of purchase date by and between Stephanie Heath d/b/a Asone (hereinafter referred to as the “Coach”) and purchaser (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”). The Client and the Coach will collectively be referred to herein as the “Parties”.
Service Purchased: Intentionally Branded Bundle™ (the “Package”).
The Parties hereby agree to the following:
- Package/Service Description
- One 1 hour Intentionally Branded Bundle™ session
- Elicitation of your story, career progression, and achievements
- Crafting of your personal brand based on the provided information
- Delivery of a fully tailored LinkedIn profile & Resume within 14 business days of our session
- Refund Policy
The Coach will do everything within her ability to ensure the Client’s satisfaction with the Package. The Coach expects the Client will do the same.
The Client is responsible for full payment of fees for the entire Package, regardless of whether the Client completes the Package.
Client does not have the option of canceling payments not yet received by the Coach.
Client has the option of discontinuing services prematurely, however, client is still responsible and held liable fulfilling and completing all payments towards the Package.
If the Client fails to schedule or attend their sessions without informing the Coach of scheduling difficulties, the Client forfeits the opportunity to continue the Package. The Client forfeits the opportunity of a refund for services rendered or not yet rendered. The Client may have an opportunity to restart the Package at a later date at the Coach’s discretion.
The Coach will not be held liable or provide a refund on any work products. The Client has the opportunity to inform the Coach of dissatisfaction regarding work products or outcomes as soon as they arise.
The Coach acknowledges that once the work products, including the fully tailored LinkedIn profile and resume, are delivered to the client, they become the client's property and responsibility. The Coach will not be held liable for any outcomes or consequences that may arise from the use of these work products.
Additionally, The Coach does not provide refunds for the Package or any work products delivered. Once the Package has commenced and the work products have been created and delivered, the client is responsible for the associated fees and charges.
It is important for clients to review and verify the accuracy and completeness of the work products before using them. The Coach will make reasonable efforts to ensure the quality and accuracy of the deliverables, but the ultimate responsibility lies with the client to review and validate the content.
Clients are required to communicate all concerns and necessary revisions to The Coach within the fourteen (14) business days working period. The Coach will make reasonable effort to address all issues and provide all revisions within this timeframe.
By engaging in the service, the client acknowledges and agrees to release The Coach from any liability and waives any rights to claim a refund related to the service.
If the Coach requests action items from the Client before the Coach can render services, it is the Client's responsibility to provide those items quickly for the Coach. If the Client does not provide the information requested by Coach to create said work product, the Coach is not obligated to create one or provide a refund towards the services not rendered.
To further clarify, no refunds will be issued.
- Client Commitments
The Client agrees to the following as part of the Package:
- The Client shall fully participate in the Coaching Calls and any other part of the Package to the best of their ability, including and not limited to attending sessions in a distraction-free area with steady Wi-Fi or phone signal.
- The Client shall immediately inform the Coach of any issues or difficulties they may have with the Package, including and not limited to an inability to attend sessions, confusion with assignments or additional instruction provided by the Coach.
- The Client shall complete payment of the Investment according to the Terms herein.
- The Client commits to completing any follow-up assignments as instructed by Coach.
- 2-3 ideal positions you've applied to or will be targeting, including job links/URLs
- Plain WORD version and any formatted versions of your resume
- LinkedIn URL and any additional details or documents (performance metrics, articles, press, etc.)
- Graduation dates or certifications received
- The Client agrees to complete these follow-up assignments or action items instructed by the Coach within one week of giving them. The Client understands they have to act swiftly and deliver on assignments to move through the Package in the desired timeframe. The Coach will provide accountability however they are not responsible for reminding the Client of missing action items. It is the Client's responsibility to complete what is asked or requested of them.
- The Client will be honest and participate fully.
- The Client permits success stories covering their journey, scrubbed of all identifying information including but not limited to client name, photo or email address to be shared via social media accounts of The Coach. To further emphasize success stories shared will be scrubbed of any and all identifying information and may include sharing of a new interview request or job offer announcement. The Coach agrees to never disclose company name or any other identifying information; unless verbally upon and/or email permission has been granted by the Client. Otherwise, success stories shared will be anonymous descriptions of the Clients healing journey and ‘wins.’ To further clarify ‘wins’ can be general positive increases in mindset and outlook. The Coach agrees to take the privacy of The Client seriously therefore if there is discomfort or additional amendments needed to this clause please notify The Coach here [email protected]; Email Subject Line: Intentionally Branded Bundle™ – Privacy Amendment Request.
- The Client will make a commitment to the action plans assigned.
- Coach Commitments
The Coach agrees to the following as part of the Package:
- The Coach shall fully and intently participate in the Coaching Call and any other part of the Package to the best of their ability.
- The Coach will adjust their coaching style, tone and language if needed to help support The Client with their goals.
- The Coach will take seriously any amendments to the plan The Client requests.
- The Coach agrees to communicate with the Client that fosters a partnership between The Client and Coach. This partnership allows flexibility and give and take as needed.
- The Coach will support the Client to the best of their ability in accordance with Section I of this Agreement.
- The Coach agrees to show up on time and ready for the coaching session unless expressed prior via email of any cancellations or adjustments to start time.
- The Coach will not directly or indirectly disclose or communicate, in any manner, any information to a third party about the Client. The Coach will not divulge that the Parties are in a coaching relationship without the Client’s expressed permission.
- The Coach agrees to conduct the Coaching Calls/Sessions by phone, Zoom or Google Hangout.
The Client understands the Coach is a Mentor and Private Coach.
The Client understands the Coach is not an attorney, clergy worker, psychologist, financial advisor, marketing, public relations expert and/or accountant. The Coach and Client’s work is not a substitute for professional financial, business, or legal advice. The Client understands that the Coach does not guarantee any outcome, income revenue, and/or profit from the Parties’ work together.
The Coach's role is to provide guidance, support, and assistance based on their expertise and experience. The information shared by the Coach is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice or a substitute for seeking professional assistance.
The client acknowledges that they are responsible for their own decisions, actions, and outcomes. The Coach does not guarantee specific results or outcomes from the coaching sessions, as individual results may vary. The client understands that any progress or achievements made during the coaching process are a result of their own efforts and commitment.
The client agrees to consult with appropriate professionals, such as therapists, counselors, or advisors, for any matters that require professional expertise outside the scope of the Coach's services.
Further, the Coach has not promised, nor shall she be obligated to (1) act as a therapist by providing psychological counseling, psychoanalysis, or behavioral therapy, (2) assist anyone with a severe medical condition to resolve, manage, or improve that medical condition and/or (3) help anyone not under the care of a physician or medical professional while implementing healthy changes in his/her life.
Cancellations & Rescheduling Appointments
If you are unable to keep an appointment, please provide 24-hour notice to the Coach. The Client can reschedule his/her appointment by emailing the Coach via [email protected].
The Client is required to notify the Coach of any difficulties with scheduling sessions.
The Client will be on time to the 1:1 session. If late, the client is responsible for notifying the Coach at least 24 hours in advance. Session missed without 24 hours notice will only be rescheduled at the Coach’s sole discretion.
The Client is responsible for attending sessions at the scheduled time of the appointment. It is the Clients responsibility to schedule the session with the Coach. If the Client fails to schedule session, the unscheduled session is forfeited. If the Client needs to reschedule a session with the Coach, the Client must give at least 24 hours’ notice to the Coach. Missed session will be forfeited at the sole discretion of the Coach.
The client also understands any/all scheduled coaching session and/or other benefits expire at the end of the Package and will not be carried over.
The Coach is committed to providing the Client with a positive Package experience. By signing below, the Client agrees the Coach may, at their sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and limit, suspend or terminate Client’s participation in the Package without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments if the Client becomes disruptive or upon violation of the terms. If the Client decides to terminate this Agreement, no refunds will be issued.
- Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Client’s sole and exclusive remedy for negligence, failure to perform, or breach by the Coach hereunder shall be a refund of the amount paid but not earned on the Agreement. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages.
The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Coach, Stephanie Heath d/b/a Asone and its agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns from all direct and third party claims, losses, expenses, fees, including attorneys’ fees, costs, and judgments that may be asserted against Stephanie Heath d/b/a Asone or the Coach, by any third parties that result from the errors, negligence, acts, and/or omissions of the Client and/or the Coach.
Any controversy or claim between the Parties shall be settled by arbitration before a single, mutually agreed-upon arbitrator under the American Arbitration Association ("AAA").
If the Parties cannot agree upon an arbitrator, each party shall appoint one arbitrator. Then, both arbitrators, in turn, shall appoint a third neutral arbitrator to hear the matter. The arbitrator's decision and the award shall be final and binding. The award so rendered may be entered in a state court of New York.
The arbitration hearing shall be held in the state of New York. Each party shall pay its own costs and expenses related to the arbitration and shall split the arbitrator's cost equally. The arbitrator will have no authority to award punitive or other non-compensatory damages to either party. No damages excluded by or above any damage limitations outlined in this Agreement shall be awarded. The sole remedy for the Client shall be a refund of any amount paid to the Coach.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties. There are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement (oral or written) between the Parties.
The provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed severable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision shall not affect any other provision's validity and enforceability hereof.
If any Section, subsection, sentence, or clause of this Agreement shall be adjudged illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, such illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability shall have no effect on the Agreement as a whole or on any Section, subsection, sentence, or clause hereof not expressly so adjudged.
- Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
The Coach's waiver or failure to exercise in any respect or any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further right hereunder.
- Client Responsibility; No Guarantees
The Client accepts and agrees they are 100% responsible for their progress and results from the Package. The Coach will help and guide the Client; however, participation is a vital element to the Package’s success that relies solely on the Client. The Coach makes no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding the Client’s performance.
The Client understands that because of the nature and extent of the Package, the results experienced by each client may significantly vary. By signing below, the Client acknowledges there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee the Client will reach their goals as a result of participation in the Package. The Coach’s comments about the outcomes are expressions of opinion only.
The Coach makes no guarantee other than the Services offered in this Package shall be provided to Client in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The Client acknowledges that the Coach cannot guarantee any results for new job offers as such outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by the Coach.
[Signature Page to Follow]
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I, THE CLIENT, HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE AGREEMENT AS STATED ABOVE.
As agreed to by:
_____________________________________ Date _______________
_____________________________________ Date _______________
Stephanie Heath (on behalf of Date
Stephanie Heath d/b/a Asone)
[END OF AGREEMENT]